This episode of Off The Books is a replay of my most recent webinar, Brand Mastery. Some of you may not have joined in, for whatever crazy reason, but now you can listen in to the entire webinar and get some tremendous value, if I may say so myself. You didn’t even have to give up your email address.
I want to give a big shout out to my friend, Berni Xiong for being the moderator of the event. She fielded questions for me during the webinar, posted up on social media, and totally engaged the crowd, for which I am eternally grateful. Please give her a big thumbs up, and visit her podcast, The Shut Up Show.
What we discuss in this episode
- What is branding and why it’s important
- How to implement a 5-step branding process
- Sharks with lasers and rockets (no, really!)
- Q&A live coaching with one of my favorite contemporary artists
- How community can help build a brand
- Introduction to Fresh Rag Masters, a mastermind training group for creative entrepreneurs
We have one more episode in this season, and in that episode, I’m going to be talking quite about about the Fresh Rag Masters program which brings together creative peeps just like you in a way that helps foster the creative community, and gives you the power and insight to grow your business at a rapid rate.
I’m really stoked to be offering this mastermind group, and I hope some of you take advantage of the opportunity. Stay tuned to Wednesday’s episode if you want to know more, but you can get a jump on that by hitting up this link: www.freshrag.com/freshragmasters/
- Download the Presentation PDF
- Fresh Rag Masters
- Anne Marie Talon’s art
- Berni Xiong
- Shana Lafore (for being the silent wingman)