To follow up the post from yesterday about the changes coming, here are things you definitely will not see here.
- Pictures of my meals—If it happens to land on some art or my desk by accident and I feel like sharing my grief, but otherwise, no.
- Fluffy shit—Just get that Kawaii outa here, and take the pastel colors with you.
- Emotional meanderings—Unless they are a direct reflection of some art or something business related, but probably not.
- Pictures of my outfits—It’s pretty simple: shorts, black t-shirt, VANS or flip flops, and sometimes a hat.
- Pictures of my dog—Plenty of those on my personal facebook page
- My tattoos—Yes I have them, and you might see them in a photo, but you can’t swing a dead cat on the internet without hitting some douche showing off his tattoos on purpose.
- Cocktail recipes—Again, pretty simple; bourbon and coke, rum and coke, vodka and OJ, beer, etc.
- Confetti or glitter—WTF?
- Journal pages—Sketchbooks or moleskine notes, but a capital Hell No to the diary
- Constant professions of love to my wife—I love her more than gold, and I tell her all the time in private. That’s good enough for us.
- Pictures of me on a bike–Maybe if it’s a motorcycle, with a naked woman wielding a Colt 1911
I am by no means disparaging any blogger who posts these things. That’s your bag and you should rock it all day and all night, but it’s not my thing. Do what you do, and if you want to come hang out over here where we cuss, spit, fight and drink too much; grab yourself a chair. Happy to have you.