Today I brought back my friend Linsi Brownson of Spark Collaborative to help me out with a laundry list of questions I’d received from listeners. I could answer these all day long, but at some point I need a little validation or perhaps contrary point of view. I openly admit, I don’t know all the answers, so Linsi is here to either back up my play, or tell me where to step off.
What we discuss in this episode
- How to find people to interact and network with locally.
- When it’s a good time to strike out to follow the dream of being a creative entrepreneur.
- What direction should you take your work if you don’t know your market
- How to start an email list when you have nothing established
- What to do with your art when you’re not a “good business person”
- And more…
Make sure to get in on my live webinar…
Today is your last and final chance to sign up for my free webinar, Brand Mastery. This event goes live at 6:30pm Pacific time today. If you haven’t signed up for this free event, get in there because we’re going to be dropping some serious knowledge on how brands succeed, and how you can use it to your advantage. Don’t wait, GO NOW.
Big thanks to Rebekah, Jess, Katherine, Vitus, Jules, Kara, Hilary and of course, Linsi for being part of this episode.
- Brand Mastery Free Webinar!
- Linsi Brownson – Spark Collaborative
- Join the Fresh Rag Army Facebook Group
- Selling Art Online Book
- Track 1 – Northern Lights by Allo Darlin
- Track 2 – So Crazy by Stripper
Visit Our Sponsor
This episode sponsored by Bluehost. Get all your web hosting needs handled, quick, easy, and at less money than most other hosting companies. Fresh Rag is powered by Bluehost, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.