It is true!
Someone convinced me that doing regular question and answer episodes was a good idea, and now I’m executing on that idea. From now until an undetermined amount of time (or you run out of questions to ask), I will be doing Q&A episodes near the start of every month, and we kick off this new trend today.
The beauty of today’s conversation is that many of the questions come with evergreen answers that stand the test of time. Other things will change with how people operate online, but 80% of what we talk about today will be true from now until forever… at least I hope.
In today’s episode, we talk about:
- What is B-School, and is it right for me?
- What is the best way to get people to sign up for my list?
- What content to serve to email list subscribers.
- Should I buy an email list?
- Are trade shows a good idea for handmade sellers?
- Do Etsy statistics matter?
- How do I move people from my Etsy shop to my website?
- How to focus a marketing approach for multi-passionate artists.
- How to move fluidly between business mode and art mode.
- And more!
We go deep on this one, and I openly admit I don’t have all the best or right answers here, but I have as many opinions as the day is long, so I talk about everything, because it might inspire you in one direction or another. A lot of good stuff, and I hope you get tremendous value from it.
- Free B-School video training
- Roi James, multi-passionate artist
- Adam Luedicke talks wholesale and tradeshows
- How to read Etsy stats
- John Golden’s thoughts on Etsy SEO
- Music: Big Bambu by Tropkillaz
- Download my FREE GUIDE – Maker’s Dozen
- If you’ve read Life After Christmas, please rate it!
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via Stitcher