It’s that time of year where everyone and their life coach gets introspective and sentimental about the past twelve months, and so I figured it’s my turn to a little self-reflection and lend some long overdue gratitude. Today’s episode is all about the lessons I have learned in business this past year, and now I’m sharing it all with you.
There’s so many people who run these types of conversations at the end of the year, so I’m doing my best to make it unique, along with dropping lots of F-Bombs, because what makes a holiday show better than lots of expletives.
Here’s a sneak peek at the lessons:
- Don’t chase someone else’s dream
- Fuck what other people think about your idea
- Do your best to stay on schedule
- You will fail! Keep going!!
- Get the eff social media.
- Get out and meet people
- Get the damn Mix Minus setup!
“What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway” – Keith M. Kent [tweet that magic]
There’s also an extensive section about all the big, end-of-the-year announcements I have, namely that my latest book, Life After Christmas, is out and available for Kindle devices and the Kindle App.
There’s also a lot of gratitude being shared, mostly importantly, with you. This show doesn’t happen without listeners, so please don’t go away. I need you!
Before I get too all the links, I want to know what you are grateful for over the past year. Shout it out in the comments.
- Dr. Keith M. Kent
- Life After Christmas
- Last few signed copies of selling art online (hurry!)
- The monster mixer
- Ray Ortega and the Podcaster’s Roundtable
- Music – All Wrong by The Story So Far
- California at Christmas
- Brevity is the soul of wit
- My one and only true editor, Michele Truty
- Natasha Wescoat rocks!
- The Fresh Rag Army private Facebook group
- Mom is the source of my creativity