Unique LA in the bag and I’m stoked for it. Such a great event, and I met so many cool people. As bummed as I am that I don’t get to talk with them all more, I’m a little glad I can write about something else for awhile. Here’s a recap of the cool stuff that happened last week:
- Doe Eyed Design is Opening Some Doors and Closing Others
- 20 Places to Sell Your Art Prints Online – Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3
- A Little Retro Modern Amongst The Cute – Luludee
- For the Good Stuff, You Have to Go to Portland – Misha Ashton
- Finishing on a High Note with Help Ink
After a bit of a delay, I’ll be wrapping up the 20 Places to Sell Your Art Prints Online series, and of course, a full recap of the Unique LA show and it’s participants. No guarantees yet, but there may be a video. I have to preview the footage still and we’ll see what comes of it.
Finally, a HUGE shout out to all the mothers out there. Enjoy this day for its the least us kids can do for all the sacrifice.