If you’re an artist, designer, crafter or other independent, creative entrepreneur looking to build your business and make more sales, you’ve come to the right place.
I spend an inordinate amount of time scouring the internet for new content to share with all my creative entrepreneur friends. At some point, I realized that people were coming to me, exclusively, for that information. And other people were coming to share links with me.
I’m no genius, but I know a good thing when it hits me in the face. So began the next generation of Fresh Rag, and I am making it my business to bring you cool links to news, stories, videos, and other content that helps you do your work.
The purpose of the newsletter
- To help you keep abreast of important industry news.
- To give you a leg up on the competition when possible.
- To entertain and educate, making life a bit more fun and interesting
Sign up for the Fresh Rag News today, and you’ll get all that in your email inbox a few times a week.
Who am I?
My name is Dave Conrey and I am an artist and author nearly two decades of design and marketing experience. When not working on art and writing projects, I spend my time hanging out with my son, as a WAHD.
Other key factors about me:
- I love to write, can be quite verbose at times
- Pride myself on being able to write almost exactly as I speak
- I have been known to drop the occasional F-Bomb for emphasis
- You may get offended. I will not apologize.
- I want every artist and artisan in the world to become famous
- My life’s goal is to foster a creative revolution
- My second life’s goal is to eradicate the starving artist mindset
- I still suffer from that mindset now and again
Also, and most importantly, I’m very good at sharing. Hell, I’m an over-sharer, really, but this benefits the folks that I feature in a big way. I love putting the work of good artists in the hands of people just itching to buy from them. I have always been a great facilitator, intermediary if you will, and I dig it when I know I’ve brought people successfully together for whatever reason. Hopefully I can do that for you.